I went with Sharon and Sheila this morning to Harker Heights. Sharon was taking back a shirt to Dick's Sporting Goods. She exchanged her shirt for a jacket and then bought me one like it only a different color. Mine is black and hers is white. They are really nice and warm. Then we went to Barnes and Nobles (Sheila wanted to get some things there). Both stores were really neat and fun to "look" around in. When we left we went to Taco Bueno and Sheila got lunch in the drive through and drove back to their house to eat. It was really good and I had a very enjoyable time with them.
I had a fun day yesterday "shopping" with Cindy, Ginger, and McKenna. McKenna was so much fun. I played "peek-a-boo" with her in Penney's while Ginger shopped and she would belly laugh and when I told Ginger about her laughing, she said she could hear her when she was at the checkout stand. I really enjoyed my time with them.
3 comments:
What a fun few days! Thank you for sharing them with us!!
I just leave to hear little ones when they belly laugh! We were watching Barrett laugh at Brody yesterday and I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes!
Steve
Hey!!! You actually posted something???? Or, did Steve put this on here for you? Get busy woman. You know how to type!
Post a Comment